- Today is international "Talk Like a Pirate Day". Ye best be practicin' yer accents fer all te hear. Arrrr! Ye can talk in English like a pirate, or fer ye more fluent types, also in German. Tis a good thing to speak more than one version of pirate-speak. Ye never knows who ye might come across in the high seas.
- Today, the baby is kicking non-stop. Obviously doing internal jigs and reels in recognition of TLaPD.
- Today was the first day someone offered their seat to me on the tram. I was tickled by it, but didn't take it, as I was only going one stop.
- Today we found out that the place we would like in Cookham has wooden floors under the carpet and that the owner is willing to sand and varnish them. One step closer to having an address!
- Today I am slightly stressed with preparation for our club's big Oktoberfest weekend.
And that's enough for today.