Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Minor annoyance - nothing to read

As I said in my last post, it's now arranged that the movers will do the packing. But one thing we did pack before we knew about that was all our books. I'm very much a recycle-reader, I'll read the same book more than once. And I read pretty fast, so I go through them quickly. Well, I've read everything that hasn't been packed up and am now facing going to bed without any reading material. I could read one of the books we've left out for sale, but there's good reason why we are selling them and not taking them with us - because they aren't that good in the first place. At least not to us. And I've already read a few of the more palatable options in the pile, now I'm down to the Dan Brown and Michael Crichton pulp. Bleh.

No comments: